[BaadAssGremlins] AMC / Jeep 6cyl race engine on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEEP-AMC-MoPar-Inline-6-Stroker-294-cu-in-Billet-Head-Hilborn-Diamond-Eagle-/251121768913?pt=Race_Car_Parts&hash=item3a780619d1&vxp=mtr

>From the ad:

All NEW in 2011 294 cu in JEEP AMC  inline 6 cyl by HESCO.us Lee Hurley HESCO.us is MoParâ??s Contractor that developed the billet head for the 6 cyl JEEP engine. Billet Alum head 2.02 x 1.60 Stainless valves - Titanium and Inconel- Head costs $2500 without modifications or rockers Steel Billet Roller cam -Comp Rollers-Sharp Roller Rockers- Comp Springs-$1300 Cam Gear Drive- NEW Jackson $450 Diamond pistons 13.5-1 $800 Full 7 main bearing girdle- Billet Aluminum = $1500 Eagle Rods- Full balanced. $700 Thermo coated Custom zoomie headers $650 3 HP Starter7 qt oil pan $275 12 counterweight Forged Crankshaft- Very Rare - Stroker $400 Custom oil pan by HESCO with Melling Oil pump $350 Harland Sharp Roller rockers $275 Fuel System: Magnesium 2 5/8â?³ Hilborn Injection by Alkydigger.com- Alcohol, gas or nitro nozzles for all fuels - $2500 nozzles, hoses, Custom long Enderle Nozzles designed by Alkydigger to reach into ports . Depending on price, I may furnish a fuel pump

Nozzles for Methanol or 30% Nitro

Custom billet Aluminum intake manifold built by Scott Young ( $2500 )

Flex plate for Chevy powerglide

Never dyno'd-

We do have engine spec sheet for serious buyer to review- Call Mike 615-483-6830

Will bolt up to a 904 Torqueflite directlyEst HP â?" 500 Alky w 750 lbs torque

Would cost $18k to duplicate.

Ran a 6.40 in 1/8th on 4th run in a 1300 lb car,,, would easily been in the 5's

This engine would make a great Bonneville Car Engine ( Engine weighs about 385 )-

See my photo hosting site pictures: Engine for sale not chassis - Changing to a Blown SB Chevy or Early Hemi .

Country's most sophisticated AMC inline engine

http://alkydigger.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg? AlbumID=15549172&AlbumKey=wZJox

link to photo upload Mike 615-483-6830

We lost a rod in it , not sure why. Block damaged but repairable, needs an Eagle Rod, one Diamond piston, Reduced by $3500 so buyer can do the repairs. Did not hurt head or cylinder.

Comes with injection, head, magneto, headers, No Fuel pump .. Reduced to sell - Was $8500

Call me at 615-483-6830 e mail me at Mike at Alkydigger.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)