[BaadAssGremlins] Re: [BaadAssGremlin 1978 AMX for sale Maine

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: [BaadAssGremlin 1978 AMX for sale Maine

I just went on my local craigslist in Maine and saw a 1978 Concord AMX. Sorry having problems with link. It is in Sullivan Maine. It is a very rusty 6 banger 2 barrell floor shift automatic.  Has correct wheels. good interior. Rear floor pans are gone front frame has been patched. Did run. The guy wants $300 for it . I am still tryiong to figure out if I should get that, or a set of used 15x7 Keystones for the Hornet or a friend has an 87 Eagle for sale..........