From: phaedrys <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] For Sale: 1977 Gremlin X , 17k miles - make an offer
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, October 1, 2012, 12:43 PM

Hello All,

My wife has a very nice & extremely solid 1977 Gremlin X, light blue, white interior, 258 6-cylinder w/an automatic trans, radio, aftermarket air conditioning and 17k-ish miles. We have displayed it as a "survivor" at a few events and it is in remarkably good condition -- only a few speckles of surface rust where the paint has chipped (mostly on the rocker panels).

On the Fourth of July this year, we had it in the driveway with the cover on, and it was caught in the "derecho" storm that went through. We had hail damage two three cars total, though the Gremlin had the least damage -- probably due to the Noah cover's help absorbing the impacts.

The car is now speckled with multiple very small dents. It's entirely possible that they could be safely removed with paintless dent removal, though the PDR folks were hesitant to do so due to it having all original paint. If they paint chipped, they said, it would necessitate repainting the whole car to match the color -- and it that would be over State Farm's limit for the repairs.

For anyone looking for a '77, this one is in otherwise great shape, very clean, and runs & drives just fine. There are a few pictures up of the car at amcgremlin.com. It's very hard to photograph the car's current dings -- they are small, and it's very hard to capture them in photos.

We are looking to see if anyone might be interested in purchasing the car from us before we let State Farm just take it away. The car would be sold with a salvage certificate. Price is very negotiable. We would just hate to see this car go to scrap over some hail dings.

If you are interested, please contact us directly at dave dot stragand at amcgremlin dot com. The car is located a little north of Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks,

Dave & Juley