Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Daily driver AMCs: was/is For Sale: 1977 Gremlin X , 17k miles

I understand what you are saying Eddie. I enjoy the honks, the yells, the thumbs up and all the other things I get when I drive the Gremlin. Pulling into the local Circle K and a guy wants to spend 15 to 20 minutes telling me all about the Gremlin he when he was a kid is no problem, I have drove the Gremlin to work a few times and when I was suppose to leave at 7 and I leave at 20 after 7 the horn blowing and the yells are not that much fun. I am trying to get to work and concentrate on my driving. I am already in a mood and I don't need this. Also coming home from work and the better half calls and says supper will be ready in 20 minutes grab a lottery ticket on your way home. This is not a good time for some guy to go into a long conversation about the car. I end blowing them off and I don't like doing that when I am in my Gremlin. I am planning on retiring in less than three years and I have thought a lot about buying an Eagle Wagon and making it a daily driver. I think it would be a very piratical as well as unique car. At that time in my life I am planning on it slowing down one hell of a lot and it won't matter if the 15 minute trip turns into an hour.
Terry