[BaadAssGremlins] Re: [AMC-list] Michael Knight AMC 401 scam craigslist

Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 21:40:16 -0400
From: masheen <masheen@xxxxxxx>

Umm, would this Michael Knight also happen to have a '82 Trans Am or a
'08-'09 Shelby GT500KR?

I don't think he has either. The bigger problem is/was/still is he is
creature of habit. Sort of like the Mopar guy that scammed $100K+ of
people's money years ago in Hemmings(?) print ads. That guy knew his part
numbers, vivid descriptions, and would reply to 'wanted' ads. The magazine
eventuall shut down his ads but ads were still on stands and in homes so
people reply and scam went on. Seeing he screwed someone whith Honda crap
would not surprise me he dabbles in brand x.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

On 7/2/2013 3:22 PM, Eddie Stakes wrote:
> http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/michael-knight-401v8-craigslist-usmen-inc-scam.htm

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: