Re: Hello agian

Hi there Jeremy,
The thing you have to remember is that the big list has about a
thousand members and our list has about 25 so just wait a while. I'm
averaging about three new members a week. That means in about the
year 3000 we'll have just as many members as the big list and the
messages will be really flying then!!! Wow.
Peace
Paul

H--- In gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx, GremlinGrn@xxxx wrote:
> I just like to see my name written LOL. So why is everyone so
quite? I just
> unsubscribed from the big list getting tired of the selfrighteous
a$$holes on
> there. Anyone bored or need help with their car lets hear it!!!!
> jeremy Stone
> 73 Gremlin
> <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/gremlingrn/";>GremlinGrn's
Homepage</A>