Welcome, Mike...like your car description!

Welcome, Mike...like your car description!

 Well, white with rainbow dusting? That sounds interesting, I'd love to see
a picture of it! I also have a '71 Gremlin, it has the optional LARGE factory
rollback sunroof, currently parked off by the garage awaiting some
dissassembly and cleaning, had been sitting in woods for years, has filled up
with leaves, but amazingly, hasn't rusted out at all! Many if not all of the
panels are dented, but no rust to speak off. Will be looking for a grill,
fenders, doors, etc this summer, hopefully Carlisle will yield something of
use. Glad to have you aboard, Mike, look forward to you telling us more about
your Gremlin mods, they sound cool.

Jerry Casper
'78 Gremlin GT, Sun Orange
'74 Gremlin, Mellow Yellow
'76 Gremlin, primer, parts/race car project?
'71 Gremlin w/sunroof, lite blue