where DO I find Gremlins...oh, just lucky..

where DO I find Gremlins...oh, just lucky..

 Well, Tom, I've been lucky over the years I guess. Virginia still has a few left running around, I see them advertised, or I just fall into them on occasion ( like my '78 GT a few years ago ). Actually, I've found all of mine either thru online friends, or just browsing junkyards or online sales. Virginia, while humid, still manage to produce a few good ones every now and then. My latest acquisition was from an onliner who I just wanted the parts off the Gremlin, wound up getting the whole car cheap, then decided it was saveable enough to not chop up just yet. So, what else can I say? I've got 3 Gremlins at my house now, I'm running out of room to store them! Gotta get rid of that '77 Dodge Van with broken frame ( anyone interested? Great 360 motor, CA body, good welding project ) Hopefully I'll get my garage cleaned up and organized, and can get another Gremlin inside again. I don't need any more right now, that's for sure!

Jerry
Woodbridge, VA
(big storm Saturday, lost some tree limbs, garage safe)