Cecil pictures now on website

 I've uploaded about 20 photos ( so far ) of Gremlins, Hornets, MD
Javelins, AMX's, golf cart, etc of the rainy Cecil show in Rising Sun,
MAryland. You can view them at:

http://www.geocities.com/caspercars/cecil2000

Feel free to use them, just give me credit for them. :) I don't know
who's car belongs to whom, so don't bother asking...I just point and shoot.
Ok, the red Gremlin belongs to Brian in Baltimore...other than that, I
couldn't tell ya. :) Enjoy!

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA