Re: [gremlintime] RE; part needed

In a message dated 6/13/00 9:13:11 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
vbutvila@xxxx writes:

<<
P.S. Hey Bart - You Alive ?????

yeah vic,still alive and well as Blues man Johnny Winter once said.
so vic ,got any pics of ye r gremlin? as for gremlin news,the deal went south
gettin the 76 grem i mentioned,oh well,and me and my AMC Grem bud Todd went
half on a junk 76 grem which will yield front disks a 76 grill and a hood and
pieces of interior for my 73 >:)
Bart
73 Javelin