horn button

help some one stold my horn button does any ony have one for sale.
i have the three spoke wheel with the roun button and the gremlin guy
looking at me well atleast i did, my wheel is fin but the took the
rest any leads would be great any colors fine i can vinal dye it
black. also the radio was pried out if you have that peace as well
my car is a 73 but maby other years fit.
thanks abbott@xxxx