I'm so blue (interior-wise)... :)

 So, you got the blues, eh, Jeremy? I've got two cars with blue interiors,
the '71 needs upgrading as it's mostly shot anyway. I"ll probably do it with
my '78 GT interior out of the rusty one, though. But if you have door arm
rests, etc, anything easy to mail, I'll consider taking them off your hands.
I've spent the last two nights out in my "palace" , aka The Gremlin
Garage, trying to get it cleaned up and organized. It's depressing how slow
it goes, but then again, I have a ton of stuff to move, shift, sift thru,
sort out, and move out. I've got a pathway ( again ), a workbench set up,
some trash thrown out, and a few boxes of stuff "compacted" to give me more
manuevering room. But, I've really got to move some of it " upstairs" to
attic storage, out of the way totally. Mostly light-weight metal AMC parts
and Chevy parts. Got to get stuff ready for yardsale-ing as well, I have way
too much stuff accumulated from auctions than I can use or need. Plenty of
glassware to dump on someone, :) . I can actually see the GT now, I've
uncovered it from the mountain of "junk"...er, stuff...piled on top of it, so
it's starting to look a little better. Maybe one day real soon I'll actually
get to turn a wrench or two on them! But for now, the Honeydo's in the house
have slowed down, so I can grab some evening time to start making molehills
out of mountains of piled stuff. Yee-ha! I might actually find floor before
the end of June at this rate! Been working inside the basement as well,
trying to reduce the volume by repacking some of my hastily packed boxs
during my hectic move. I've got more shelving up in the basement, so it's
helped out tremendously on the organizing and retrieving floor space from
stacks of boxes. Progress is sweat! ( I mean sweet! )
Well, that's my "Gremlin Report" for the week...not much else going on,
except I just got a '71 "Circle Track and Highway " magazine in the mail from
an Ebay purchase...had my two fav cars in there, the Gremlin ( road test vs.
Pinto, Vega, and Colt ) and the '57 Chevy ( racing heritage ). The Gremlin
got high marks for power, but low marks for high braking effort, VERY stiff
clutch pedal spring, annoying road noise/wind noise, and non-syncro'ed manual
tranny that required double-clutching at 5-10 mph on the highway in stop-&-go
driving. It weighed about 500 more than the nearest car, but got close gas
mileage ( 20 vs 23 for the Pinto ). Overall, they gave the Pinto top marks,
unless you needed to squeeze more people in for longer trips, then the
Gremlin got the nod with it's roomier "cabin". Still , a pretty fair
comparison overall. First time i'd heard of that magazine, maybe a precursor
to some later mag? Anyone know? Well, off to bed for me, I'm tired. AMC ya!

Jerry " Th' Janitor " Casper