Gremlin Garage gets some heat relief...Toy hunt yields great finds!

Gremlin Garage gets some heat relief...Toy hunt yields great finds!

 Well, I went out this morning to work on installing an attic vent in the
garage, to try to siphon off some of the heat build-up. Had to Circ-saw thru
plywood and Abestos siding to cut the hole, darn near fainted when I came
down, and I was only up there for 15 minutes...it was HOT! I hosed off in the
yard for awhile, to cool down and get the abestos dust off of me, then went
back up on the outside to fit in the louvered panel, and seal it. Got that
done, put the tools away, then got a shower and headed out on an AMC toy
hunt....hit most of my favorite stores in a 40-mile circle, found 2 of the
'70 R/W/B Machine 30th Anniversary cars at $8 each, a couple more of the
Hurst Ramblers, another orange Hotwheels AMX with missing turnsignal paint,
plus some new Matchbox cars (planes, actually) in different paint schemes,
and some Johnny Lightning '57 Chevies of various sorts and colors. I spent
WAY too much money on toys today, :) . Oh well, it's my hobby. Guess I'll
work on organizing the garage some more on Sunday. Either that, or hit the DC
Flea market going on nearby, LOL. At least I didn't have to paint any on the
house! Yah! Still sore from last week's long weekend " honey-do".... :( .
Anyway, hope ya'll are having a good time this weekend. I haven't been online
much, too many house projects the girlfriend wants me to fix. But at least
I"m getting a break this weekend. :) C ya!

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA
78 Gremlin GT ( I can see the passenger door now )