Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 76

Well about all i did AMC wise on the 4th was drive. I am stationed at Ft
Carson CO and we drove the Gremlin back home to Ft Worth Tx. The Gremlin did
very well averaging 20 mpg at about 80mph. No problems the whole 1400 mile
trip. Was hot tho with no AC!
Thats about it except i got me a killer cold while in TX......runnin about
104 temp....
later
jeremy Stone
Hometown.aol.com/gremlingrn
<< Hi Guys,

We have not had any action on our Digest of late. Where have
all of you gone? We just heard from Jerry and he seemed to be
very active in what he is doing. Let's hear what you all have done
on the fourth of July. You must have some stories to tell. >>