Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 76

well alls i did on the 4th was blow stuff up and made a potato gun and shot
at my brothers work >:) as for Gremlin news Jerry caspers shipment arrived
and i now have one wicked lil gremlin key fob as well as a few other AMC
related goodies"Thanx Jerry"and i have been settin up my 3/8's fuel line for
my new holley blue pump for my grem and i got my front 15/3's fixed they kept
goin flat :( Also sat afternoon i helped my AMC bud Todd hook up the shifter
to his Herman Lewis AMC 422 powered 74 Gremlin,alls he needs now is a zero
balance hi perf. harmonic balancer aka a dampener Aaand my online AMC 343
powered grem bro Don Varney is sendin my grill i have been hunting forever
now a 70-73 type one piece grill >:) well AMCy'all
Bart
73 Javelin(project)
88 Chevy S10(Daily Beater)