From: Jerry Casper
To: amc-list@xxxx
Cc: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 2:31 PM
Subject: [gremlintime] 17k mileage Gremlin in NY for sale, Brinks truck
needed...

I got sent an email about a low mileage '73 Gremlin inherited by a 17 year
old young woman from her Grandmother, she's interested in selling it. It's
golden tan ( her color description ) so it might be beige ( ew! ) or Mellow
yellow. No options to speak of, straight 6 column automatic, here's her
description of it...

Okay.. here goes. :) The engine is a straight 6.. the exterior is a
goldish/tan and in amazing condition. The interior is light tan, and it's
immaculate. Um.. my Grandma didn't get any options, really. Heh.. I had a
remarkable Kenwood sound system put in, though. Um... it's a CD player..
and it's got two 6 x 9 speakers in the back, and two either 4 or 5 inch in
the front door panels. It's got the Hurricane Avital alarm system..
It's an automatic on the column, um.. and there's only one
inch-or-so-wide spot of rust on the rear bumper, and I already have a
replacement sitting in the garage waiting to be replaced, which I will also
have done prior to shipping the car. It's located in New York, on Long
Island.
The stereo's head is a CD player, (one disc), and it's the kind that when
you turn the key in the ignition, the face rotates and closes or opens
(depending on if you're turning the key off or on). It's theft-proof, so
that if anyone were to get the stereo from the car, they'd have to break it
to get the rotating face off, and then it would be useless. We had the
water pump replaced, just in case. And some hosing redone just incase the
hoses were dried and stuff.. (the car sat for 7 years). The tires are still
original, (and if I am mistaken, then they are the first replacement set,
so they are the 2nd originals). They are a tad dry, because of their age,
but since it
only has 17,941 miles on it, they have good tread still. They should be
replaced if it's gonna be driven alot, though. But I want to sell it before
I rack up miles. And last but not least.. (I think), All the people who've
examined the car have told me because of it's condition and stuff, not to
take less than fifteen thousand, esp. from a collector. However, I'm
perfectly open to negotiate. That's everyone else's opinion.

Here's her preferred Email address : Redsugar26@xxxx
( and that's H O F , not H O T )

Well, it's WAY too rich for my blood, but if anyone else wants to go
look
at it or whatever, feel free to do so. Please tell her GremlinGTs@xxxx
gave you the information . Thanks, and good luck!

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA
just not rich enough for this one...

Community email addresses: