Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 83

Hi all,

Just thought I would put my two cents worth in about taxes.
I just paid nine dollars tax on my 1976 Gremlin. I see that
two l950 paid $225 tax or did you mean that the government
thinks it would only bring that amount? What have they valued
it at?. Mine was valued at two hundred. I have been offered as
much as $10,000. But it is not for sale. It will do for the rest
of my life time. Gremlins are very rare here in Connecticut.
I have not run across one in a long, long time. They will be a
thing of the past soon. There is an AMC club here in CT, but
I have not ventured to join that. The summer is slowing drifting
by and soon it will be fall. I do not like the hot weather. The
winter is my kind of time. The only thing I like about the summer
is working in my garden. Nothing like getting your hands in the
soil. We have not had much news with our Digest, maybe when
everyone has to stay inside they will resort to telling us about
whats been going on.
Looking forward to chatting with some more of our members
Enough for now.
Gremlin Grandma
Green 1976 Gremlin