ahh, the birds and the bees...ouch! damn Hornet stung me!

ahh, the birds and the bees...ouch! damn Hornet stung me!

	Well, it was a sort-of AMC weekend, I went down to my aunt's farm, to
check on the AMC "fleet" parked there to see if one of her hired hands had
stolen anything from my stuff or a friends. Looks like everything was
intact and still there, not that many people in their right minds would
think they could make money off of selling AMC parts. lol. I worked on her
'77 Jeep, got the stuck rear brake freed, but it has no reverse. bummer.
Hopefully someone can tell me why it goes FORWARD in neutral, as well as
the other 3 positions. Nothing in reverse. It had broken the front
driveshaft a year ago, and been fixed by shade-tree mechanics, so don't
know if something is broke or they didn't hook something up. But I'll have
to leave that for another weekend.
Tried to clean out some storage vehicles to take stuff back home with me,
and got "bit" by a black hornet...they bite AND sting, but I smacked him
off quickly enough to prevent the sting, but he got a big chunk of flesh! I
quit that job rather quickly, looks like I"ll have to bomb the step-van to
kill them first. OH well, wasn't all that bad a weekend, I hit a salvage
yard on way down SAturday, to check out a 2-door '72 Hornet...it was an
SST, and in good shape. I believe the doors fit the Gremlin, so I might go
ahead and grab the doors and reclining bucket seats on my next trip for the
Sunroof Gremlin. I got the two rather nice rocker moulding trim pieces, and
the SST emblems off the rear roof pillar. It's a gold color, too bad it's
in the yard, would have made a nice SC/360 conversion. Someone else had
already gotten to the dash and grill first. Well, back to work, darn it.
HOpe everyone else had a productive weekend.

JErry