Re: [gremlintime] ATTN TheMixtoo

Damn man thats harsh!
About the panel. Sorry that it was cracked i realy didnt notice. Dont bother
sending anything for it if you havent already sent the check. If i find the
other one i have somewhere ill send i pic of it to ya.
DONT SEND THE CHECK!!
jeremy

<< Jeremy, yes I got it and it's a little better than what I had. Sorry I
haven't been on-line for a bit, managed to have a frickin' heart attack on
July 20, one week after my 48th birthday! Don't ever let some doctor tell
you
that a stress test will show if your arteries are clogged up or not. Passed
stress test in May. Had one artery 100% blocked, they stuck that 'balloon
thing' in and opened it up, put a stent in and had me up walking one hour
after the surgery. By the way 'the check's in the mail' I'm sending it to
the
address on the box, OK? Oh yea, it was also cracked along the edge that
clips around the curved welded area just as it goes under the door sill
plate, but I'll use it anyway. I sure appreciate all you've done for me.

Thanks again, Gary 'the mix' Steely