Re: [gremlintime] Need some technical help!

Re: [gremlintime] Need some technical help!

I also have a 232 auto, and i just had the right rear axle/axle bearing
replaced (because of some spirited driving on the previous owners parts), but
we had to have a mechanic do it because we deemed it too difficult of a
project. We got the axle from a sportabout at the local junkyard and ordered
the bearing from a local parts supply house. Altogether it ended up costing
about $120 with labor from a mechanic friend. I think this was a small price
to pay for some possibly busted up knuckles, annurism, etc, etc, etc.