Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 201

Tom
72 GremlinX 30

My Gremlin is also all original. It has some rust spots which
need to be fixed. Around here people do not like to work on
Gremlins. I think I am the only one wondering around in one.
I do not keep the hubcaps or the gascap (original) on for fear
someone would walk off with them. People stop and wonder
what kind of a car it is. When I go shopping many a person come
up to me and remark about my car. I always feel like the green
hornet in my car. I own a nice Oldsmobile Cutlass, but I rather
drive my Gremlin any day. I let my son drive that one in order to
keep it in good running condition. Tell me why you could not drive
your Gremlin if it has antique plates. Would that make it a Sunday
car?
Nice chatting with you.

Gremlin Grammie
1976 Green Gremlin