Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 202

It is the same way here with my Gremlin. I find out there is three things you
can be sure of. People either owned one in the past, there best friend did,
or they don't have any idea what it is. There is only one other one I know
of and I haven't seen it in a while. Is anyone making any plans to go to Wis.
in July of next year. I sure want to go and take mine but I don't know about
driving him for 14 hrs one way. If he broke down what would you do. I would
love to rent a trailer and pull him up there and drive him once I got there
but I don't have a car that would do that either. Oh well maybe I will run
across a good deal on a pickup truck. I am kind of kicking myself now. I
knew a guy who had an ambassador wagon in great shape with a big V8. He sold
it for $900. Nobody around here will even look at them. That would have
solved my problem.