Too much time on my hands....designing a Gremlin Woody...

Too much time on my hands....designing a Gremlin Woody...

 Well, I watched a show on Speedvision cable channel, that showed a
vintage woody wagon meet in Pomona, CA area, I think. Got me to thinking
about them. I have been half-interested in converting my old steel '55 Chevy
suburban into a woody-styled truck, as the rear quarters are in bad shape. I
may still do that. But, then inspiration struck...I have SIX Gremlins to play
with! Hmm...that primered '76 is a prime candidate for
experimentation...polished aluminum Nissan FI motor, jet-black paint job,
wooden side panels...I got busy Friday, and played with the MS Paint program
using a .BMP file of a lineart Gremlin, I came up with a pretty neat looking
car. If anyone wants to see it, I'll send pic on of it. I can't seem to get
the darn Paint program to let me use the right colors yet, it seems to want
to keep things black and white, so it's just a B&W lineart picture, but the
design worked out well, I thought! It looks tasteful, and DIFFERENT! As if a
Gremmy isn't different ENOUGH, LOL! Anyway, this will be easier than
converting a Hornet wagon into a Sedan Delivery, which Jeremy did on his PC
as well, although it looks awesome. If I get that '72 Hornet wagon at this
months auction though...... :)

Jerry
Still needing to sell some cars :

'80 280zx
'79 zx
'81 zx
'70 Javelin shell, 6-cyl car
'87 Subaru wagon for parts/whole
'57 Chevy 4-dr sedan w/tilt ft end, project
'72 chevy stepvan 14' rusty