Lyn St. James video, maybe AMC content???...

Lyn St. James video, maybe AMC content???...

 I hit my local K-mart on a diecast/just-bored run, and in the front area
are the usual discounted items on a wheeled cart. I saw some race cars on
some VCR tapes, so fllipped thru them, and found one on Lyn St. James, who
did race some AMC Spirits awhile back in IMSA racing. So, for $6, figured I'd
buy it to see if there's any AMC footage on it, if so, I"ll get back to the
list with this info. It supposedly covers her entire racing career starting
in '76, so could have some good stuff. I 'll see if it does!
Well, I'll be busy with shed-building this weekend to hide cars from the
County Mounties to meet their "requirements" , and maybe motor-pulling too to
get rid of some non-AMC cars, so guess I'll get rested up tonite.
Got the Gremlin GT titled today, I FINALLY found the dang title after
looking over a year for it! Whew! Also titled and tagged the bronze '74
Gremlin I bought from Ben Franklin , so hopefully I can start driving that
soon, too. Good things are a-happenin'! :)

Jerry
ready to rumble in Woodbridge, thumb nose at nosey neighbors...