[no subject]

I have a 1972 Gremlin that may need a rear end. It pulls hard to the right when you break. Does anyone know a mechanic in the Topeka, Kansas or greater Kansas City area that would work on my car. Area mechanics laugh when I call in for estimates.

If no one will work on the car, does anyone have a repaired Gremlin to trade for mine if I make up the difference in value with cash???

Thanks.

Sue DeVoe