Spring is sprungin', I might be getting 'nother Sunroof Gremlin...

Spring is sprungin', I might be getting 'nother Sunroof Gremlin...

 Went to look at it tonite, has some bad spots of rust, all inner rocker
or door jamb, but fixable. The drivers' door is rusting thru at the hinge, so
will need repair-replacement. The outer body shows almost no rust except the
top of the left fender, and that's replaceable. It's a '72, the grill is
intact too, and inspection is good thru May. Has front disc brakes. The
gremlin is in the steering wheel, generic gas cap, seats are buckets. 135k
miles, and looks it inside. But still a decent car. So, if things work out,
by Saturday nite I may own yet another Gremlin. Sheesh, hope that guy is
coming by Saturday to look at the 280zx , and will buy it! I need the room.
LOL. Hope my tax refund checks start showing up as well. I need them! Well,
guess I'll go dream about where to park another Gremlin in the
driveway...that'd make 5 up here if I get it. I'll really make the neighbors
mad, heh heh, but they'll all be legal once I'm done, now that I found the
Insurance Secret. lol. So, catch ya'all later.

Jerry
Gremlin hoard growing...