Hey all, its been a while

Hey everyone. Its been a long time since I talked to you all. I was
told the group moved, had a problem with the computer and bam, i lost
you all. I bought me a Chevette with a sbc in it that I may sell to
make a big profit and put some work in the gremmy. Probably drop in a
big ole 350 CHEVY for power. (just kidding Bart) No I havent done
much to it, just been driving her. Glad to have found the group
again. Later all. CYEBO