75 Gremlin 258/auto factory air

1st timer on Gremlintime. My son bought a 75 about a month ago, proceeded to make it his, then tried to smog it here in California. Not! Someone had taken off the Air injection manifold and plugged lines and got it running ok, but will not smog this way.
I am taking over his project, who the final owner will be is in doubt at this time, but I won't give up easy (harmony with his mother may be a factor).
Anyway, suggestions, parts, whatever would be helpful.
I think I have an idea for the manifold. He found one in pieces, but it wasn't quite right. I think I can braze it up and make it fit. But he took the hoses/vacuum lines off and can't remember how they went. If someone could email me the correct setup for an Oct 74 mfrd Gremmie, would appreciate it. The particulars as best I can tell are:
6/258 with automatic, AC, Pwr Stg, air injection, with a Holly single barrel carb. The Exhaust Mnfld has 3 cracks in it (son JB welded it). Would like to, If I get to keep it, to restore it to operation where it is economical (with pep), and reliable, and comfortable to drive. This means the original seats are coming out. They were torn up anyway (split bench) and my son Duct taped them to hold them together. It has been suggested that Bucket seats from a toyota celica or tercel might be made to work in it (need my reclining seats for trips and the drive-in - thats right, we still have one here on the central coast, about an hour north up 101 from Santa Barbara). Any suggestions/experiences here would be welcome. I won't even start looking for seats till it is drivable and legal.
The driver door also is ajar. It looks like the hinge bushings are gone.
Oh well, the list could go on. It is mostly all there except the bottoms of the doors have had some rust repairs and are awaiting painting.

Thought I would mention my AMC history. My father sold Ramblers new in Vancouver WA back approximately 1960 to 1963. I can remember about once a month he would take the family to move the cars around on Sunday nite, and I'll always remember him coming home in a new Metro Convertible (red and white two/tone with a white top). I sort of owned a 66 American (232-6 with auto) SW and learn a lot on that car (my dad bought it, but I drove and worked on it). Took my wife of 25 years for our first date in it.
Got to go, didn't mean to write a book.
Ken
oliverdad@xxxx