From: "dwight e collins" <collinsfamily00@xxxx>
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] 75 Gremlin 258/auto factory air
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 01:42:03 -0600

--

in arizona its 68 and up still have to take the gremlin in, funny story, the last time i took the 73 w/ 350 chevy (sorry bart) the inspector thought it was the original engine that came w/ the car. it passed w/ flying colors maybe they should hire bart to work at the smog station lol>

Get 250 color business cards for FREE! http://businesscards.lycos.com/vp/fastpath/