new gremlin

Well I got me another gremlin this one is a 1976 it has a 258 with a 998 TF
it has ps, and factory AC. it is a bench seat also. it only has 80,000 miles
on it.

I am undecided as to what to do with it as the body has quite a bit of rust.
it has transmission problems but the motor runs really good.

I am still working on the 72---got the rear bumper&tailights off...

Tom
72 GremlinX304
76Gremlin 258