Re: [gremlintime] new gremlin

Hey Tom! I'm interested in a gremlin. How much are they going for. Let me know asap. I'm from Michigan by the way.

----- Original Message -----
From: tomm
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 3:14 PM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] new gremlin

Well I got me another gremlin this one is a 1976 it has a 258 with a 998 TF
it has ps, and factory AC. it is a bench seat also. it only has 80,000 miles
on it.

I am undecided as to what to do with it as the body has quite a bit of rust.
it has transmission problems but the motor runs really good.

I am still working on the 72---got the rear bumper&tailights off...

Tom
72 GremlinX304
76Gremlin 258

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime