Re: [gremlintime] 727 trans?

In a message dated 12/6/01 10:50:48 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
gremy360@xxxx writes:

> Grem Masters:
>
> I want to put a 360 in the grem.
> Will an AMC 727 trans fit in a gremlin?
> If it will, is there anything I need to do other than a V-8 front
> engine support.
>
> Thanks
> mik
>

> Mik,yes they will fit i have one behind my AMC 360 and they'll bolt to your
existing trans mount if it was originally a 904 auto i.e 72 and up grem if
not i don't know if it will bolt up to the trans mount if your grem was a
manual or Borg Warner 70-71 auto one of the other grem gurus one here can
prob answer that question for you hope i helped in some way
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 0.60 over 11 to 1 comp AMC 360/727 3500 stall,model 20 rear with
4.56 gears and Moser one piece axles,4 point cage,Centerline rims and a cool
flat black primer paint job >:)