Tilt front ends for Gremlins?

Has anyone out there ever heard of anyone making fiberglass tilt
front ends for gremlins? If not, has anyone ever seen a person make a
tilt front end out of the regular fenders and hood? A guy I talked to
said you can make tilt front ends out of the regular fenders N hood
by just adding hinges and tacking the body panels together and taking
anything loose that will catch and repositioning it. What ya all
think? Rod