gremlin stuff!

Hi folks! It's Ken up in Ontario Canada. I've got an old ad (about 6
months old) of a Gremlin for sale up here that was all done up for
racing. It HAD an all fiberglass tiltable front end. Even the bumpers
were fiberglass! It claimed 10 second quarters but was a little too
"done up" for me so I never called about it. I've still got the ad and
I will call next week to find out were it is and were the front end
came from.

On a personal note, I'm going down to southern Indiana to pick up my
second Gremlin! It's a 1970 with a three speed standard on the tree!
It's all original and has vertually no rust! This MUST be a very rare
Gremlin because my brother WORKED for AMC when they were making
Gremies and he never heard of a "three on the tree" Gremlin! He did
see early hornets with them though. I'm so excited! I'm going to strip
it when I get it home and it's going to the body shop to be painted
Wild Plum Metallic. I've got a new set of gold stripes for it already
that should look cool with the purple. When it's all painted up, I'll
drop in the souped-up six from my other Gremlin and hopefully a T-10
four speed. I'll keep you all posted and find out about that front
end. Ken