From: "JOE B FULTON" <PIPER_PA20@xxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxx>
Subject: Great AMC Day

Listers,

It was a great AMC day. I didn't even buy anything (yet) and I didn't sell
anything, but it was a great day nonetheless.

It all started a few weeks ago when I posted a classifed ad on a regional
online newspaper announcing myself as an AMC hobbyist willing to help owners
find homes for their AMCs.

I had received two phone calls from folks in the SF Bay Area and it worked
out that today was the day to check out their cars. As anyone along the
Central Coast knows, today was a beautiful mid-sixties, clear-sky, no wind
day. Just the ticket for an extended drive to the north part of the SF Bay.

I got started at about 8:30 am in order to be in Benicia, my first stop by
about 11:00. The object here was to check out a 73 Gremlin X V8 owned by a
young man who wanted to part with it. I photographed the car and noted
its condition. I may buy it, but if I don't I already have another person
interested in it locally. If I do buy it, it will be for re-sale, and I'll
post it to the list.
My next stop was an AMC hobbyist's hobbyist. This guy has plenty of cars
and has decided to let a few of them go. I photoed these cars and noted
numbers and condition. I'll post each of these separately to the list
along with the seller's phone number. I'm not making any money off of this.
I just enjoy doing it, and seeing so many cars, plus talking with other
knowledgeable enthusiasts. Each car will be posted separately. Interested
persons can reply to me for the photos. If I get too many requests, I may
ask my son to host the photos on his server.

I made it home in good time having put about 300 miles on my truck.
Christmas traffic wasn't even much of a factor. A great AMC day.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA
piper_pa20@xxxx