Just posted pics of my 2nd Gremlin X!

For those members who have not seen this beauty at Jason and Jean's
AMC site, I have loaded a couple of pics. I will be taking
possession of this 7,000 original mile Gremmie on Dec. 22nd! I am
buying it without the powertrain at the present time, and will have a
stock 304 installed, touch up the body and get collector's plates for
it in the Spring or Summer!

Freddie