Re: [gremlintime] Grills again

They are using cold cast resins to recreate plastic parts like lenses,
steering wheels and knobs. I dont know if something as large as a grill could
be done. Why not contact a few of the companies that sell those items and see
if they would be willing to make a mold from a complete grill? They would
probably want a mimimum run, so you would have to pre-sell a few first. Let
us know how that goes.
Wade 73 Gremlin (with broken grill)