Poll results for gremlintime

The following gremlintime poll is now closed. Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: Okay, I'm bored so how about this question? Do you think that Chrysler
ought to come out with a new car with the Gremlin nameplate. The '70s
are in now.

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- There is only one true Gremlin and AMC built it!!!, 3 votes, 42.86%
- Who cares? What's a poll?, 0 votes, 0.00%
- Sure, I'd love to see that!!, 4 votes, 57.14%

INDIVIDUAL VOTES
- There is only one true Gremlin and AMC built it!!!
- olly_x@xxxx
- pngwin86@xxxx
- fburns@xxxx
- Who cares? What's a poll?