Re: Karla's Kuest for a 2nd Gremlin?... :)

Re: Karla's Kuest for a 2nd Gremlin?... :)

 So, Karla, where DO you live in the US of A? I have seven of those
Gremlins, and someone contacted me recently from West Virginia who wants to
sell his, although it may need alot of work. '75 Gremlin X, 3-speed OD trans
with 232 motor. Quarter MILLION miles on it. Yow! Asking $500 Looks good in
the pictures, but you can never tell on those. I have a project Gremlin
missing parts, I doubt you want one of those. :) But this W.VA Gremlin may be
good. Also, there's a Gremlin in Michigan for sale, guy bought it from
Arizona area, little to no rust, motor was out of it. He wanted $1,500 for
it. I havent seen the car or pics though. If you're close enough to either
one, let me know, and I'll forward the info. :)

Jerry