Re: [gremlintime] Later on.

Good riddance.

And I'd love to meet you in person.

----Original Message Follows---- From: "chevetteroadwarrior" <chevetteroadwarrior@xxxx> Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gremlintime] Later on. Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 01:07:11 -0000

Well I new it would happen eventually and it did. Im leaving the club
even though I do own a Gremlin. Years from now when the clubs all out
of people, youll wish someone would have kicked out the assholes and
kept the people who enjoyed there rides. To all I enjoyed, goodbye
and to those I dont, lick balls. If your ever in Ohio and want to
blow off at the mouth to my face, let me know. I doubt if any of you
will, cause I know your kind. Later, Rod proud bowtie Gremlin owner.