Re: Iron Dukes and other motors

Me as well as others are sick of that kind of sarcasm. You dont pay
for my parts, and I dont dog your ride, so dont you fuckin worry bout
it. Everyone wonders why AMC went under. Well maybe they had people
like you all running there business for em. Did you guys ever think
that maybe if instead of acting like assholes and being normal,
others who dont know a lot about AMC motors may decide to try out AMC
power, but its a real turnoff when I have to worry about dealing with
mouthy fucks just to get parts or info. And fuck a goat, what the
hells that mean?

n gremlintime@xxxx, "John Ferguson III" <liberty_valence@xxxx> wrote:
> Look, dipshit. In case your tiny brain can't comprehend it, I was
DEFENDING

http://messenger.msn.com