And fuck a goat, what the hells that mean ? <chevette-warrior>

And fuck a goat, what the hells that mean ? <chevette-warrior>

I haven't laughed so hard since when !

Rod , you leave the Gremlintime & I will
kick your butt!

As far as the Moderator -
do us a favor :

*WINK* .

Colorful Gremmers' is what this Gremlintime
is all about.

Discussing how many threads it takes to secure
a turn signal lense makes me yawn.

Don't worry about not getting your Tech Info -
the resources in Gremlintime are HUGE .

No matter how hard everyone attempts,
this is NOT a Tepid Tea Tittlers' Group.

For those who would prefer a lawnchair
nadd scratch discussing your stash -

Having a 'GRENADE' tossing event keeps
the action hyped .

Between 'jangiling' each others old ladies -
and boffing Goats , I'd say this is one Very
Healthy Online Gathering !

So enjoy your warm PasteWax -

brien
1981 GREMLIN 4X4