Re: Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 532

I hate to see all of you leave because it's usually not like this. It's
really gotten out of hand lately. Usually, it's a nice sharing of a love of
Gremlins. It's a great place to go to get tech info that is sometimes hard
to find otherwise. We were having a problem with a short in the wiring but
couldn't get hold of a wiring diagram around here to fix it. Several of
these guys sent us wiring diagrams & Norbert was able to find the short &
get it fixed. Most of them are great guys & gals!

As for what motor you have in your Gremlin, keep it original if you can.
But if you can't, at least you've saved one from the crusher! Norbert used
to drive a Toyota deisel pickup that he loved. But you couldn't get parts
for them. They were on National backorder & the company would only make
them when they got an order for so many. In the meantime, what do people
who need the parts do for their drive to work? They put in a different
engine. Norbert put a 6 cylinder gas engine out of a Monte Carlo. He had
to do alot of modifications to the pickup & engine to make it fit. We were
very proud of the fact that it had a Chevy engine in it. Not because it was
a Chevy but because Norbert had the brains to make it work!

Sorry, didn't mean to go on for so long. Just wanted to let you know how I
feel. Neither Norbert or I like the bad language that occasionally pops up
(alot in the last few days). But the as one person said a few days ago, we
get enough flak from the big four lovers. We need to stick together!
Karla