This list has become a waste of time.

 Rather than digging thru the ton of trash on list, to find one gem
of information, I'M OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can all go on name-calling, swearing, immature binges, but I
won't be here to read them.

Suggestion to the moderator: Create a "flaming asshole" emoticon, so
people can identify worthless posts without opening them. Just hit
delete, and improve the quality of your day. Have a nice life.