New Kenosha album, starring-----The Mix! ( and The 3 Gremlineers )

 Ok, so I added other cars, not just Gary's! LOL. Although 50 percent
of the 6 photos include him and his car. That's Gary, Gary the Mix,
and Bruce in the photo-op, Jerry taking the photo ( the 4th
Gremlineer ). I intend to add more,just don't hold your breathe yet!
My marriage is impending, so lots to do and little time to spare for
other interests at the moment. So, enjoy, and I'll add more as I get
them scanned ( and developed ).
Just got the bad news, after 7 years of skipping the Dentist
office, I will require $1,690 worth of repairs to my teeth...damn!
There goes my company bonus money, as I have no insurance. Oh well,
serves me right to drink all those soft drinks. Time to switch to tea
or water. Guess I won't be getting any more pics developed for now!
Well, enough of MY pain, enjoy the pleasurable photos.

Jerry Casper