Re: The Gremlineers...hey, guys, get MY pic developed yet?

Re: The Gremlineers...hey, guys, get MY pic developed yet?

 Ok, I posted your photo, so Bruce, Gary, and Gary, where's my pic? Or are
ya too poor still to get your film developed? LOL. I've had to limit my
21-roll vacation photo splurge to about 3-4 rolls every other week, as I'm
doing double prints on my AMC photos. I may try BJ's Club, see if they're
cheaper.
Anyway, only 5 more days 'til I'm married. Sheesh, it'll be good to get
back to "normal" routine after all the preparations! Ya'll have a good one,

Jerry in Virginia