Re: [gremlintime] Wedding bells, wasn't hell, but something smells...

Re: [gremlintime] Wedding bells, wasn't hell, but something smells...

Congrats Jerry,

Hope you feel better and glad to hear you had a good wedding day dispite all
the "family fuss".

BMP
1970 Two Passenger Grem
Had two 72 's
And I can't believe I never mentioned this before, a 1969 Javelin and a 1980
Sprit. I guess I had so many cars it gets to be a blurr. Kind of like for you
@ 11:30 PM on your wedding night!!!