Re: [gremlintime] Gremlins in LA Yard

message recieved..
mr joe fulton..
thanks fer the info..this sounds lik a place where you take the part off
urself..if so
i'm out of luck...cause i live in klamath falls ,oregon.97603 ...just about 30
miles
in from calif. off hiway 97 northbound..there is a part i'm really lookin
fer..its the
hood-latch inside the car cable runs thru the fire wall out to where is actually
releases the hood itself..its all one piece...i do need one...if ur not that far
from
the salvage/pull parts urself yard if the item is good and a reasonable price if
you
can afford to buy it and get it off carefully i'd be happy to pay fer the
part..ur
labor..shippin.. let me know please ok.. james-{onehorsetrader}..
rooster1@xxxx