i need techincal advice

my key switch is sticking now it is stuck on off postion before it
wasnt so bad cause it would just click on to off but not lock the
colum i have the coullum taken apart but the first metal sleeve wont
slide off how does the dam key come out the switch i have been going
round and round for about a week now i am almost to the point were im
going to to got to the junkyard and buya coulum out of a pacer or
matordor or eagle what are others cars that what would run the same
coulum or just tell me how i can get the switch off other wise im
getting to the point were im getting sick of looking at it i have it
for sale for 650 i figured if i got the coulum fixed id put it in the
paper for 1500 or best offer but id let it go for 750 after fixed if
not fixed 650 well please email me