Re: [gremlintime] Re : Tech advice

its not my opinnion is low on them i have decided to
keep the car my buddy lastnight said why dont you
sellit i said oh i dont now im really actually
starting to like the car itself i think im gonna
invest some money and put down a small gravel space
behind my parents barn to keep probably 5-6 cars wide
and 3or 4 deep and adventually building a shed around
it i really wanna get a dodge charger before i go over
board sticking money into the gremlin or whatever
mopar muscle car i get my uncle has 2 chargers a 66
and a 67 i use to sit in them all the time i liked the
67 the best cause its a 4 speed and has a 413 from a
newyorker in it i hope he has it in a year or so yet
so i can by that one caus ei like it the best blue
with white interior well talk to ya later ps my
friends call the gremlin a muscle car i think i bough
it just cause of those cool gremlin stripes they kinda
look like stripes from a 72 roadrunner